1. Film must be planned and edited by a 7 to 12th grader
2. Film theme must be “It’s My Park,” showing why Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
is important to the student.
3. Film must be three minutes or less in length
4. Film must be submitted by 12:00 midnight September 1, 2010.
5. All images and sound must be legal for use.
6. Films will be considered the property of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park; film makers will receive all credit for creation.
7. Format of film must be .mov, MP4 or other universal format.
8. Film may submitted on a DVD or downloaded to the DM∙X Hard Drive.
Call Laura Williams at 808-985-6304 with your questions.
Leave a comment
No comments yet.